Monday 11 March 2013

Holographic Heels, Anyone?

 Stop it right now. Ok, really, don't, Alejandro Ingelmo. My heart is beating at a rapid pace on this Monday. Holographic heels are a thing this spring, girls, so you might wanna get to these beauties fast. This pointy-toe, single sole pump (d'orsay style) silhouette is the shoe to own this spring season. But add a little excitement with a holographic shimmer and WOW. You just can't replicate this shoe (shaking my head).While there are quite a few gorgeous silver and ice hues (take the last round-toe featured...squeal!), the teal has me swooning a thousand times over. It reminds me of those little Barbie heels I used to put on my dolls and stare at for hours (I had a problem even back then, folks). The lace-up is also a biggie these days (although not my personal fav because I don't like my feet restricted). This one is a glistening goddess and trust me when I say a lace-up shoe looks amazing on the foot because it sure does. Drama mama. Wear these holographs all spring and summer long with something otherwise muted (chambray, please?) - the green would look amazing with something super white. And no matter how you wear those sparkly white hues, your feet are guaranteed to look a million times tanner. Not a bad thing?
 



View the original article here

0 comments:

Post a Comment