Monday 11 March 2013

Obsessed with MiH

MiH is pretty much killing it lately with their line-up of endlessly chic, comfy clothing seen on one celeb after another. Olivia Palermo is one of my absolute fav style stars, and she recently wore this knit Pavillion Sweater ($220) with distressed jeans and a blazer. While the starlet wore red, it also comes in a pretty blue. As we head into spring in a few weeks, this is the type of oversized sweater I long to rock every, single week with my denim cut-offs. No joke.
Then look at these jeans!! Selena Gomez was just spotted in the new MiH Bonn jeans ($233) - in the Mini Dot Light wash. Squeal! I'm such a sucker for a polka dot, but a mini dot?? Oh, y'all, it's gotta be the new polka dot. I do assure you, it's much easier to wear as well. This MiH is a new style this season - it has a high rise (thank you) and a super-slim ankle (thank you again). I mean, all I really want in life is to live in a higher rise jean with super skinny ankles for my ankle boots and sneaker wedges...MiH has answered my daydreams. Extra-soft and extra-stretchy are bonus points. See why I'm in love? Gotta get.

[Photos Courtesy MiH]

View the original article here

0 comments:

Post a Comment